Friday 29 August 2008

I said a hip, hop...


DEAF are not the only ones coming up trumps this year with a stellar festival line up.
Dublin's Fringe Festival is looking pretty good too. Most notable for me are hip-hop's pioneers Sugarhill Gang playing The Spiegeltent on September 14th.
I'm excited even though I only really know that one song, it is a pretty great song though. Fingers crossed they play it...

You know the one I’m talking about…..



Another one for the moleskine is September 20th, Brighton's Fujiya and Miyagi also play The Spiegeltent. Its advertised as "An Evening with Fujiya and Miyagi" and the Fringe website tells me "this infectious Brighton electronic dance trio curate their own unique party night " I’m yet to understand whether the evening will involve a live set from the band themselves or not….

No comments: