Wednesday 27 August 2008

Cheater Cheater!


I love designer rip-offs and the great sense of satisfaction they leave me with. Im very fickle so i know that if i actually went and spent €300 or so on a pair of shoes, id probably be sick of them in about a month, or id of gone and absoluetly wrecked them. So today when i was on an emergency tights-buying trip to Marks and Sparks i spotted these lovely Miu Miu wannabes. Not only are they a great mix of pastel shades but they were also only €10.50, down from €30. Super savings! Pity they're too small, but then again, most of my shoes are too small. Not that i have big feet, but when i see a pair of shoes i like im not going to let the fact thay they don't fit me properly get in my way. I can't wait to wear them with my H&M Prada rip-off socks.

No comments: