Wednesday 22 October 2008

I Wish I Lived in Brooklyn...

Animal Collective are hosting themselves a "listening party" in anticipation of the release of their latest (9th I think) album, Merriweather Post Pavilion.
If only Ryanair flew to New York....

Word on the blogosphere is that the album will be released on the 20th of January 2009 and that the tracklisting will be as follows:

1. In The Flowers 2. My Girls 3. Also Frightened 4. Summertime Clothes 5. Daily Routine 6. Bluish 7. Guys Eyes 8. Taste 9. Lion In A Coma 10. No More Runnin 11. Brothersport

Check out the little
website they've set up in honour of the release. It's where all the information and rumours surrounding the album are stemming from.

Gorilla vs Bear are speculating that this (which is featured on the aforementioned website) will be the albums cover art.
I hate it. So I hope it's not.

1 comment:

Fayoona said...

that would be awesome.
i remember coming across this blog before and i can't remember if i said this or not.. but i LOVE the name of your blog.
SOS-er fi xx